We are super excited to be hosting this workshop which brings two brilliant practitioners together.
re:Wellbeing was founded by Rachel Evans, a health behaviour change psychologist who specialises in working with people who feel increasingly frustrated that they have no self-control and can’t seem to make their healthy habits stick. Rachel draws on evidence-based techniques and her past struggles with orthorexia and binge-eating to help clients to understand themselves better and to recommend personalised strategies to enable them to live the healthy lifestyle that they dream of.
Is this workshop for you?
Are you sick of turning to food to deal with your emotions?
How would it feel to:
- stop feeling so frustrated that you can’t seem to control what you eat
- not have to worry about gaining weight
- be able to enjoy a scoop of ice cream this summer because you no longer worry that one scoop will turn into 2, or 3, then the whole tub!
This workshop aims to help you improve your relationship with food and stop emotional eating from controlling your life and your happiness.
45 minute interactive workshop with supporting e-book (run by re:Wellbeing)
By the end of the session you will
- Be clear about what emotional eating is
- Understand why you turn to food to deal with your emotions
- Actionable strategies to stop the urge to eat
- How to respond when a craving strikes
60 minute yoga practice (run by, Rachael Smith Yoga)
- Suitable for complete beginners or those who have been practicing yoga for a while.
- We will be learning a simple Sadhana practice, (an easy but effective daily yoga ritual)
- The routine will be simple, involving both movement and breathing techniques. And should take no longer than 20 minutes per day.
- It will help you to confirm and keep your daily intentions, feel calmer and freer in both your body and mind.
- You will be guided and encouraged to continue the practice for 21 days following on from the workshop via the private facebook group.
Then it’s time for tea and a private Q&A
What’s included in the Private Facebook Group
- 21 day access to a private facebook group
The group will support your yoga practice and mind set changes.
- Live Q&A sessions with Rachel from re:wellbeing
- Live yoga sessions via the facebook group
- Live Q&A with a registered nutritionist
- Live Q&A with an expert on intuitive eating
- Daily tips on how to change your mindset and promote success
- A positive and supportive community