Movement is the very essence of life and Yoga is the movement system that enables you to live in a strong, flexible and calm way.
We host yoga classes seven days a week from our unique studio in the heart of Sheffield’s urban village, Kelham Island. We offer a wide range of classes and many different styles of yoga because we believe that for a healthy and balanced life, your yoga practice should change to match your physical health, energy levels and mood. Feel free to drop in to as many different classes as you like.
7am – 8am, Rise, Roll & Release – Amy B (starts 4th of July)
12.15pm – 1.15pm, Body Release – with Amy
5.45pm – 6.45pm, Slow Flow – with Rachael H
5.45pm – 6.45pm, Beginners Course – with Amy B (starts 4th of July)
7pm – 8.15pm, Glow Flow – with Rachael H
8.30pm – 9.30pm, Slow Flow – with Rachael H
8.30pm – 9.30pm, Restorative Yoga (starts 4th of July)
Our Regular Pass Prices…
Our Classes Explained….
find the class name, read the description, call or email with any questions.
Without judgement or criticism, but full of love and attention, you will be lead through the very basics of yoga, from why we say ‘Om’, to finding your feet or your seat, in both standing and floor based poses. It won’t be long before you’re flying through a confident sun salutation.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the right attire, feel nervous or self-conscious, this class is made for those who aren’t flexible or those of you that think you don’t have ‘the yoga body.’ This class will provide a safe and fun environment to learn, laugh and love yoga.
Glow Flow (Strong)
Rhythm and Bhavana
Yoga for Sporty or Stiff
Yoga for Runners
Learn how to find your pre-pregnancy core strength and build on it, making you one strong mama.
Meet other mum’s and relax in a friendly, welcoming and supportive class. Babies are very welcome and we will show you how to include them in your yoga practice! Complete beginners to yoga are welcome.
Natural Movement Class
This class is designed to reconnect with the bodies natural movement and wake up muscles we forgot we had!
A challenging class, using a mixture of equipment – think adult playground. This class will help improve strength, coordination and functional movement, great for the sporty & yogis alike. Come play and reignite the pure joy of movement.
A set sequence of movements (asana) combined with the breath, developed by K Pattabhi Jois in Mysore, India. This led class is suitable for beginners to intermediates. Full guidance on sequencing is given along with physical adjustments. The aim of physical adjustments is to correct your alignment and help you to find a deeper expression of each pose.
Coming to class
- Wear comfy clothes that are easy to move in. Leggings, fitted shorts, jogging pants, T.shirts and vest tops are great.
- You are welcome to bring your own yoga mat to class, but we also have mats at the studio that you are welcome to use.
- If you have a recent injury or are worried about specific aches and pains please inform your teacher before the class starts.
- Your teacher will explain everything you need to know during each class so just listen and follow along, if you have any questions then please do ask.
- Please do feel completely comfortable taking a break at any time, either stand, sit or lay down until you feel ready to continue.
- We do not have our own changing room or shower facilities but there are toilets on site that you may use to get changed in
Payment & Booking
You can pre purchase your class pass and reserve your mat space all through our mindbody site. Alternatively, just pop down and drop into a class, you’re always welcome. Any questions head over to the contact page.